Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I think it is summer...



For the last couple of weeks my allergies have been driving me crazy which to me signals a change in the weather. Though we see rain (this is Oregon after all) even at this time of the year it only is enough to make your car look dirty but doesn't do much for the pollen except postpone it for a day. The weatherman says we will hit the nineties tomorrow and Thursday then it will settle down to the eighties for the rest of the week, oh fun. I have finished posting the rest of the layouts I had not put in albums on my Two Peas page. This was lots of fun and a real learning experience. So I am finally getting more comfortable with my computer and that for me is a big step. I am posting the last layout to share. Sometimes I wish they were this young again but mostly I am totally enjoying the women my daughters have become.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

geez mom, you had to get all mushy :)

Mary Lou said...

It's my job...