Saturday, July 21, 2007

Willamette Noodle Company

Any excuse that we can come up with to eat at our favorite restaurant works for Sarah and I. We met for a second time this week to have lunch yesterday. Though I had already had plans to have lunch there on Wednesday which we had to move to Friday because I double booked myself again. This time lunch was with my dear friends Angie, Anne and Camille. Sarah and Julie decided to join us for more "Noodle" before Julie returns to California. It was fun as usual catching up and just generally chatting. We all had something different to eat and we tried the dessert of the month which featured "Fordyce Farms" blackberries. Yum...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Uh oh, it's already Tuesday and I haven't had any noodle yet this week :) of course I have THREE days worth of leftovers still, I should be fine!

Janet said...

No Noodle yet? and it was already Tuesday??? You crack me up Sarah! How 'bout you Mary Lou - were you full up on Noodle after your marathon? Your favorite SURLY server is back on duty starting Tuesday so I'll expect to see you soon! ;)