Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fun on the fourth...


I am still learning to use my camera in the manual mode and having some success. Sarah was willing to be my model so to speak. Don't know if this is the one photo she liked but I am posting it anyway. I did do some touch up on the photo as there was too much background light and it washed out her face. Though I have to say that any pictures of her for the most part don't turn out bad. She is quite photogenic, though she may disagree with that assessment. Good food and fireworks craziness occurred last night. I have more fireworks photos but I haven't finished going through and deleting the bad ones. I will post the best later.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hardy har har, mom. I actually like this picture, except for that cowlick on the side of my head that makes my hair go all funny...

Mary Lou said...

Wow, how did you post the pic?