Thursday, May 24, 2007

Scrapbook room

I have been organizing this room for what seems like an eternity. But I think I have finally turned a corner. I bought four of those put it together yourself cubes at Craft Warehouse. I wouldn't have bought them but at $24.99 a piece it was a good buy. The initial sale price when these were first offered was at $39.99 so I told Steve these were a great buy and I wanted to get them. He agreed and now they are installed along with a desktop that you can also purchase. All he had to do was drill some holes so I could put the brackets on to secure the desktop. I have started putting away a bunch of stuff that was in all kinds of places and therefore hard to find. I can see my floor and now I truly only have a small pile of paper plus a 6x8 box of loose embellishments to put away. That means no sacks with stuff in them anywhere in the room. I also bought a couple of the rails from the new Cropper Hopper rail system that I will put a couple of shelves on to put silk flowers on above my desk. That I will need Steve's help with and hopefully he can put those up for me this weekend. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you want to come organize my 'corner' next?