Sunday, May 6, 2007

Bridal shower at Lisa's, not hers...


There are just some days that I can't seem to get my blog posts published, mostly because I can't seem to get my mind into gear. I keep expecting certain things to happen, like in "word" and it doesn't happen here, geez. Sarah and I went to a bridal shower at Lisa's yesterday afternoon. Lisa was throwing the shower for her very good friend Sierra. Lisa is her maid of honor and the wedding is in July. Four of the five girls in the wedding became very close friends while attending Oregon State University. The bride, Julie, Natalie and Lisa also worked together at the OSU bookstore. They have asked me to do the alterations, mostly hems, on some of the dresses. They are a real pretty light green color (celedon is David's bridal name) to me it is celery. They are very similar in design to the one I made Sarah last fall for my niece Katy's wedding. I am supposed to be in my sewing room looking for thread to match but I got side tracked and sat down to read my email. Read Sarah's blog and tried to find rub-ons from Jeneva and Company for Sarah and I. It is just one of those days where I drift from one thing to another. The picture is of the "college" girls at the Kenny Chesney concert at Safeco Field in Seattle last June. From the left; Sierra, Natalie (Lisa's best friend), Julie and Lisa. The third bridesmaid, Jen is not pictured.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Whoa mom, like the new template!