Tuesday, May 1, 2007

National Scrapweekend at Scrapbook Fever





Wow it has been a busy week. I spent most of last week getting ready for this past weekend where I spent it with many of my lady friends doing what we love, scrapbooking! Our favorite store sponsered the event that was held at Shilo Inn. We got a room for the weekend so we didn't have to drive home and back again. It allowed us to stow stuff we didn't have room for in our scrap area, a place to nap in the middle of the day if need be and to store our wine coolers. :) I realized when I downloaded my pictures I once again forgot to have someone take a picture of me with my camera. My dear friend Mary, her daughter Jenifer who drove down from Olympia, Camille, Janet, Sarah and I had a great time. We laughed at times till we had tears coming down. Lots of pages were completed, good food was eaten and new friends were made. It is amazing the people you meet or run into at these events. Colleen, the gal with the short hair, was a co-worker when I worked at Fabricland back in the late eighties and early nineties. The other pics are of Sarah, Jenifer and then a group shot admiring a layout in progress.

No comments: