Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Makes a Mom proud!


This is a shout out to my girl Sarah. She has been scrapbooking since she was in middle school and has become quite the creative wonder. She has no fear when it comes to trying out new things. She constantly finds new ways to use products that would never have occurred to me. She posted a layout on the website fortheloveofeffers.blogspot.com and was listed as one of their favorites for dare #64. She is super excited and so I am. This is a site that encourages us scrappers to go outside their creative box and attempt the challenges that are posted. Though Sarah said she re-did the layout several times and was still unhappy she submitted it anyway. Now she is glad she did. I just finished setting up my own accounts on Two Peas and Scrapbook.com so I will now take the next step and submit layouts of my own, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You could have picked a more flattering picture mom.