Saturday, May 12, 2007

I have the best daughters...


My sweeties took me to my favorite scrapbook place and bought me "Mommy's day" gifts. Then we went over to a coffee place I have recently started going to since my other "coffee" place is now closed. Sarah and I chose coffee while Lisa and Natalie had chai tea along with sandwiches. It is called "The Marketplace Coffeehouse" and it is staffed by juveniles from Marion County's juvenile detention center. Here they are learning skills that will help them potentially get jobs. They do everything from tending growing flower and vegetable plants to making sandwiches and coffee in their little deli. There are also some arts and craft things for sale as well. Service is their number one priority and let me tell you that is very nice. If you are ever in town, it is a yellow building on Center Street two driveways west of the health department. I helped Steve with some plane stuff last night. I used my label maker to make a placard for his plane. Which is right now apart for its annual inspection. Steve hopes to have it back together by Memorial Day weekend. We just got a call from a neighbor seems there is an accident down here in the draw by our place, possibly a car off into the creek. Jerry said it was a roll over. We didn't hear any noise and I don't see any flashing lights so it must be taken care of by now. Gee, what kind of neighbors are we? I think it was those margaritas Steve and I had when we went out to dinner. :)

1 comment:

Punkscrapper said...

I love you...and miss you...I know where your daughters get their sweetness!