Monday, May 19, 2008

Uncle Robert...


He is my favorite uncle. Today we had a scare. He was admitted to the hospital yesterday after church because he was unsteady on his feet and seemed a bit disoriented. They think he had a minor stroke. Upon further tests including an MRI, they found he had an aneurysm. They immediately prepped him for surgery this afternoon and after a few hours he was resting comfortably. Unfortunately the details are a little sketchy but it sounds like he is going to be fine. He is also my girls' favorite and it threw them a bit when I told them what was going on so they were very relieved to hear that he made it through surgery just fine. It is times like this when I wish I didn't live so far from my extended family.
ETA: I took this picture at Lisa's graduation from OSU in 2004, my Uncle Robert is on the far right wearing Lisa's mortar board.

No comments: