Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Busy, busy...




I hadn't realized till Angie said something about my blog that I had not posted for several days. I spent Saturday not doing much. I finished "3rd Degree" by James Patterson and my other books were ready to be picked up at the library so I did that. Grabbed a coffee and came home and started the next book in the series, "4th of July". I finished it yesterday. Oh, yes I have gotten into a reading frenzy as of late. I have to put the book down today and get my house vacuumed. Darn. I didn't get much reading done yesterday as Lisa came over and we did wedding stuff. Picking out the color swatch for the cake, talking about getting her dress hemmed, going over the questionnaire from the DJ and deciding on meeting with Jean from Willabys. Which reminds me I need to call them.
ETA: I finally took pictures of my Mother's Day gifts from my girls and their sweeties. The roses and vase were from Lisa and Buck. And it isn't to hard to guess that the other photo is of my gift from Sarah and Nate. It's my first picture of my grandbaby!

No comments: