Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pretty women...


This is Lisa and her best friend Natalie. This picture was taken by Buck outside the carousel house at Riverfront Park by the river. They borrowed my camera to take engagement photos of Lisa and Buck. One of which will be put in the paper. There were many good photos but I had about three that I felt just spoke volumes about them. They weren't necessarily the best of the lot but that is okay, they are still getting scrapbooked. I have been busy with all kinds of things but mostly wedding stuff. I was able to scrapbook with Camille on Friday as she was back from her cruise. Mary is in Olympia with her daughter Jenifer and is returning home tomorrow. She will be scrapping with us on Friday as Allan and his mother are going to South Dakota for some family event. It is getting late and I have to finish hemming Sarah's "mommy" pants so I can give them to her tomorrow when we meet her for dinner so off I go...

No comments: