Thursday, May 29, 2008

So many things...

So much is going on right now in my life it seems I don't have enough hours in the day to do it. I also find I have been having headaches, I think from stress, quite a bit here lately. Yesterday morning it was centered over the tops of my eyes and how I hate those. It was a sinus headache and that is from allergies. It looks like it is going to be a bad year for me. Steve had to put a pig down, Cameron just wasn't making it. He tried a warm bath and to coax her into eating but no luck. So now there is just Drew and though she does seem to have scours she is doing okay. She does miss Cameron. Steve says with no one to cuddle with she is burying herself in the hay. The wedding is a mere ten weeks away and there are still a few loose ends to take care of. Sarah is now in her sixteenth week and is actually starting to look pregnant. This year seems to be going by really fast!!!

No comments: