Thursday, May 15, 2008

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

Isn't it May?? Wow, it is hitting 82 degrees upstairs by my computer. I just put the fans in the windows and set them on high. Tomorrow the weatherman said it will reach 95! Again, this is May and I am totally not ready for the heat. Usually there is a build up but not this time. Sarah said they went to Best Buy last night and bought an air conditioner. Which they will need as they are in an upstairs apartment. I would love to have one but my house is so old the wiring can't handle it. I may have to hire someone to remedy that as my husband is too busy. I am trying to finish some design stuff for my classes next month but my allergies are acting up. The meds I take make me a little buzzy and I can't keep my thoughts together. So I just have my little note pad here and when I think of something that might work I jot it down and then try a little later to work things out. I am having lunch with my girls tomorrow to catch up on bridal stuff...

No comments: