Monday, May 5, 2008

National Scrapbook Day...





It was a weekend event that happened at Scrapbook Fever. I joined Mary, Camille, Sarah and Janet of our regular group and Bonnie who is another VIP club member. Lots of good food, ideas, laughs and caffeine. This years event happened at the store physically so we were only able to stay till 2AM Friday and Saturday. We didn't stay that late but we had the option. Sarah is doing much better and is looking less tired too. We all won some big prizes too along with our gift bags. I managed to finish six two page kits I had laying around and started a seventh. I also managed to finish adding my embellishments to the flower book class that I took last week. I still had a few items missing but I spoke to Kelly and she will be dropping them off at the store sometime later this week. Here are some pictures I took of the ladies two of whom, Terry and Shirley we had never cropped with before. The first picture is of Sarah and Janet, the next is of Terry, Shirley and Jessica who works at the store, Camille next and then last Mary and Bonnie. And as usual Sarah didn't want her picture taken but I did it anyway. I am not real crazy about the picture so I will have to check with Susan who did manage to get some fairly decent pictures of my girl.

ETA: Lisa is working in Kittery, Maine as I write this. Columbia is opening another store.

No comments: