Friday, January 16, 2009

What a week...

I had a class that was cancelled due to poor signups, I only had three people show up for last nights and one for this afternoon. And it isn't just me, as the class I took on Wednesday had just two people signup and only one show up, me! This is pretty dismal showing and I think it is the "economy" showing it's ugly head in the scrapbook world. It will be interesting to see if the kits sell this weekend as there is another 'anniversary' crop being held at the Shilo. I, came home with stuff for next month's classes so I am off to work on more stuff again. Tomorrow is the craft day at the church and Sarah will be coming too. She will be bringing Cash for a bit and then Nate will pick him up and take it from there for the evening. This should be fun but I will have to do a little work while I am there. Darn it...

No comments: