Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's been a week??


I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted on this blog. Sometimes I wish time would go faster then I reflect on that and think "I must be crazy". As it stands now I don't have enough time in a day to do the things I want to do. Ah, yes the best of intentions. I had a class I signed up for get cancelled due to low turn out but I have two classes I am teaching this week. My Basic Grey chocolate chipboard class which is on Thursday and my card class on Friday. The kits are done and I am ready. Our first craft day at the church is this Saturday and Sarah will be joining us. I can hardly wait. This Saturday I will be working strictly on my class stuff for next month. So I will be bringing my laptop, Expression and the jukebox with my software loaded on it. This should be fun...

ETA: The pictures are of the a card my students will be making in class as well as the back page to my chipboard project.

No comments: