Sunday, January 4, 2009

Instructions are done...

Though I did take a few hours off to have dinner with my scrapping friends I managed to get my class instructions done on my book. I stopped by the store to pick up my class sample on the way to dinner because I couldn't write the instructions by looking at the photos. I stayed up late last night to get through some of it but mostly because I hadn't heard from Steve and he wasn't home when I got here. No note, and no idea where he was. Two hours after I got home I sent him a text and still no response. So I called him and he said he was on his way home. Of course by this time I was a little miffed but very glad to see him when he walked through the door. Yes, it is a guy thing to lose track of time when working on stuff (plane) but it is still irritating to us women who need to know our loved ones are safe at all times...

No comments: