Monday, September 29, 2008

The Little Olive





Why that name? Who knows. Most rental homes at the coast I have been in have a name and the one us "scrap girls" stayed in this past weekend was no exception. We had a great time as usual. We also have added two new "girls" to our crazy group, Emese and Laura pictured here. They aren't the greatest photos but they will have to do. We didn't do 'much' husband bashing this time it was mostly about our kids. Lots of different projects were worked on; from pages to books. These ladies are such a creative bunch and I saw some incredible stuff. I wish at times I would go outside my creative box more often, but I am uncomfortable there so it doesn't happen as frequently as it should. We managed to get a group photo on the front steps of the house by asking a woman who was passing by if she would take it for us. I didn't take as many photos as I normally do, was too into scrapbooking to remember that I had brought my camera but others did and I need to get copies. Especially of the Excursion when it was all packed when we were unloading. More on that when I get the photos...

No comments: