Monday, September 1, 2008

Her name is Piper...

Thanks for all the suggestions; Honey, Daisy, Lady and Brandy to name a few. Sarah said most of them sounded like stripper names which got a big laugh out of Steve. But he decided on her name which is fine with me since it is his dog. Right now she is barking like crazy because someone won't go out there and play with her. Never mind the fact that she had been running free for the last couple of hours while Steve was working in the yard. He said he only had to scold her once, when she went after the rooster in the yard. I need to get some more pictures of her in the daytime so I won't get that nasty eye thing that pet pictures get when you use a flash. If Steve goes back outside and lets her run loose in the yard again I will have to run and get my camera.

No comments: