Monday, September 8, 2008

Is it August???


The weatherman said that the temperatures this week will be about ten degrees warmer than normal. Great. I have already removed the fans from the windows upstairs and was getting ready to take the one in the living room and kitchen down to the basement. Sure glad I didn't do that as it is supposed to hit the 90's this weekend. I got home from class tonight to find my brother-in-law Mike's truck parked in my spot in the driveway. As I entered the house I knew that he was in a deep political conversation with Steve. Given that these two men are on opposite sides of the fence politically this could last for hours and I am hungry. I guess that will teach me to go to a meeting without having a substantial dinner. A piece of chicken just doesn't stay with you that long.
ETA: This is a picture I took of Michael at Christmas last year. Okay, I think I need to go and end the political discussion or I am going to start gnawing on my arm.

No comments: