Sunday, September 14, 2008

"Bob that Head"

Is currently playing on the latest CD I bought. Rascal Flatts, Still Feels Good is a great CD. Plenty of good songs. I have found that every time I buy one of their CD's I am not disappointed. I spent yesterday scrapping with Sarah and Janet at Shelly's. A "Back to School" crop which gave us free Dutch Brothers coffees. It was only my second coffee I had ever gotten from them, my first time I was so disappointed but this time I was impressed. It was some kind of blended mocha drink that I will have to ask Janet (again) what it was called. We also got to spend the day scrap booking with a couple of ladies from Albany, Terry and Shirley as well as a couple of my favorite ladies, Karen and Notocha from Corvallis. Despite waking with one of the worst headaches I have had in a long time I spent the day making and canning applesauce. Yes, it was crazy to do so since it was in the nineties here but Steve was home and said he would help me cut up the apples so I couldn't turn him down. He also cut up apples to put in the food dryer. OMG, those apples are so good when they are done.

No comments: