Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I met Amy Hurley...


For most of you she is not a household name, but to many scrapbookers she is a new face in the game. She is the premier designer for the "Keeping it Real" product line that is offered by Creative Imaginations. Her designs are versatile, bright and bold in colors. Her first line for CI is "I'm Pregnant". I found her product line thanks to the keen eyes of the ladies at my local scrapbook store. I knew the minute I saw it that Sarah would like it. So I designed a little book using the papers, stickers and chipboard from this line. I added ribbons from various manufacturers to complete the book. A great big thanks to Jessica V. who brought Amy over and introduced her to me. She told Amy about the book I designed and how much I thought her papers rocked. Very sweet lady and I wish her great success with her next line called "Spit Up Couture".

No comments: