Sunday, July 13, 2008

I forgot...

Okay the special project I was working on was a picture board to have to display at my mother-in-laws surprise "70th" birthday bash that we had yesterday afternoon. There were well over 100 people in attendance. Steve took her to breakfast in Bend and then flew around for a bit occupying her time while the rest of us set up tables and chairs, put out linens, flowers and food out for the party. We had so much fun. I am glad that both my girls remembered their cameras as I forgot mine. I will have to grab some photos from them. In forgetting my camera it meant that I didn't get photos of the picture boards, yes, boards that I put together. I will have to go over to Norma's and get some pictures...
ETA: Oh and dinner out with the family was just a ruse. We needed for Norma to think we weren't forgetting to celebrate her birthday and therefore she wouldn't get suspicious of what we were doing.

No comments: