Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wedding flower freak out...

I was about to lose my mind yesterday over flowers!! But it is amazing what one day will do to change that. Lisa had lost her initial flower person and we were going to resort to doing them ourselves but my friend Mary saved the day. She recommended the woman who did the flowers for her daughter Amy's wedding. I walked in there at just after 9AM this morning and by the time I left there 45 minutes later we had flowers ordered!! Thank God for her and Mary for suggesting her. I have to say that Sarah and my friend Janet were spearheading a floral design party in the event we couldn't find someone to do them. Sarah even suggested adding a margarita party to this event. I love these gals for their go get'em attitude because it really helps. Darn now there will be no margarita party!! Anyway I now believe we have everything under control and done for the most part. I am finishing hemming Natalie's dress today then I will work on Lisa's.

No comments: