Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dark Knight

Steve and I went to see it last night after dinner. We don't normally go to the movies during the week let alone later in the evening but it was well worth it. I have to say that all the hype concerning Heath Ledgers performance was an understatement. He was so good that if you had not known in advance the role he played you would never have guessed it was him. Sarah even told Steve that the movie was so packed with action that the two and a half hour film seemed like it lasted ten minutes. She was right. Steve has said he wants to see it again one more time on the big screen, something he only does when he really likes a film.

ETA: I finished taking the rest of the lace trim off Lisa's dress before dinner yesterday. Hopefully she will get to come over this evening so I can measure the hemline again. Sarah will be over tonight to get her first fitting for her dress. In the meantime I need to work on my card designs for next months class. The samples have to be done by Friday. Too much going on in my life right now...

No comments: