Monday, April 7, 2008

My baby is having a baby...


I am still trying to wrap my brain around this news. I am also fighting the urges to buy "baby" scrapbook stuff! So my dear scrapping friends I am asking for your help. I don't need to buy any more stuff so help me hold out until our dear little one is born. This by the way will be no easy task as I just happened to see the newest Die Cuts with a View baby group, oh my goodness it is so cute! Of course, this isn't a generic baby group that you can just buy and use, it is a boy group and a girl group. So it is important to know the sex of the baby to pick one. Gee, can you imagine what I am going to be like with clothes, toys and stuff!? I am not going near any of those departments while I am shopping...
ETA: This is one of Sarah's senior portraits taken in Stayton by Stro's Photography.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

god mom - it's not like i'm twelve years old.

Mary Lou said...

I know... but you ARE my baby.

CSFseamregime said...

she is so beautiful!!!

Punkscrapper said...

haha, sarah...you will ALWAYS be momma's baby...don't you realize this by now? Marylou, Im soooo with you on this post. I keep seeing things and I have to literally force myself from buying. UGH!