Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lots of laughs and scrapbooking...

Yesterday was the day for our monthly crafting day at First Christian Church downtown. Sarah, Janet and Mary were able to join us this time. We laughed, we oohed over scrapbook pages, cards and some quilting that were being worked on too. I managed to only finish two pages, one of a recent self portrait Sarah took and the other my page for Kat's challenge. The latter was what took me so long. We are supplied with a kit of paper and embellishments and a new challenge every month. This month's was to pick a picture that was colorful and that would pop off the page and also to cut at least one photo into a star or flower shape. Once I decided on what pictures I was going to use I would have thought that the rest would have been easy but no, the paper choices we were given in the kit was really tough. I am really pleased with the layout and I may tweak it just a bit with a couple of additional small tags. I haven't taken a picture of it yet but will then I will post it here.

ETA: Lisa is in Minnesota as I write this. She left this afternoon and landed at 5:30PM our time. She will be there till Saturday I believe. Columbia is opening another store this time in Albertville, I think that is the towns name...

No comments: