Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It helps...

Not all of the stuff I took in for scrapyard got sold but I did okay. I now have just under $75 dollars in credit which will come in handy for the VIP crop at the end of the month. I was a little surprised that not all of the cardstock and printed papers packs sold. They were a little larger packages and that may have been why. So I won't get discouraged and I will just break them down further into smaller packages and sell them that way. So much to do today and instead of doing it I have been sitting in front of my computer working on next month's classes. I need to clean my house and I can't put it off any longer. So it is just a short post today and possibly tomorrow till I get caught up. I actually told Sarah I wanted to hire a housekeeper and she laughed. Mom they would get one look and run away! Yea, I said I would have to clean up a bit first and that really made her laugh. It does kind of sound absurd now that I think about it...

No comments: