Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lunch with the ladies...

I had lunch with some of my lady friends this afternoon. Mary, Camille, Angie and a surprise guest Megan Angie's daughter. We met at Applebee's on Liberty St. We each had some chicken dish of sorts all were good tasting. We spent most of the time catching up with each other and deciding what to bring for lunch on Saturday. This weekend is the crop at the church so I will be packing my car tomorrow afternoon sometime so I won't have to do it on Saturday morning. At 3:30 I picked Lisa up and we went to talk to the videographer in West Salem. Wow, I have to say I was very impressed and so was Lisa. She is ready to take out a loan so she can spare no expenses. I can't say that I blame her after all this is supposed to be it. One marriage for a lifetime...

No comments: