Sunday, March 28, 2010

Missing him...

Whoever said that with time the pain will lesson apparently never experienced the loss of a mate or child. Though miscarriages are a difficult loss, they don't quite follow the same scenario. Since I know this first hand I can say that particular pain did lessen but I also had given birth to two babies already and I had never had the chance to hold that baby in my arms. Steve and I were together for almost twenty-five years and yet it didn't seem like it at times. I won't say that our marriage was perfect because we all know that marriage takes a lot of work and its constantly changing and challenging, we still had a good one. Soon we will be approaching one of the last "firsts", the first anniversary of his accident. The pain and loneliness is still a constant. I will never stop missing him...

No comments: