Friday, March 26, 2010

His playmate...grandpa???

I discovered yesterday that Cash has a playmate. Not one we can see but one he definitely acknowledges. My grandmother used to say it was the guardian angels of the babies that watched over and played with them. Being a bit skeptical I just nodded my head when she told this to me. But I witnessed it first hand while playing catch with Cash yesterday. In the midst of chasing after the ball he turned around and looked up and past me. He did a little of his baby talk and then proceeded to throw the ball. I caught it and then threw it back though this time he picked up the ball looked to the right of where I was, and repeated his previous chatting then threw the ball in the direction he was looking. He then proceeded to chase down the ball, and the whole time he was giggling and laughing. He repeated this several times but at no time was he ever facing me. This can be explained away by many but I believe he was playing catch with his grandpa...

No comments: