Monday, March 1, 2010

Annual Fordyce family coast trip


I just got back from our annual trip to the coast with the family. It was one of another "firsts" as it was without my beloved Steve. The first night was the hardest for me and my brother-in-law Craig. Not hearing Steve's voice or his laughter was very upsetting to say the least but as the weekend wore on it got easier. It still is hard for me to believe that eleven months have passed since his accident.

The photo I have posted it here is one I took from a previous anniversary trip Steve and I made to Pacific City. We stayed at the Inn at Cape Kiwanda and this was taken off the balcony, Haystack Rock is to the right. I had to include a picture because I still haven't edited the pictures I took so it will be a bit before I post them. But be warned I only took a few and they were mostly of my 'very' cute grandson and his cousins...

No comments: