Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Zipping by...


Yes, that is what time does. It is hard to believe that Sarah and Nate have been married for a month now. Nate called and asked if I could watch Cash while he took Sarah out to dinner to celebrate. It was to be a surprise. Of course, I can't say no to being with my grandson! So we spent a couple of hours together at my house. He knew something was up pretty quick and was not a happy camper. But mostly it was due to his teeth. It is bad enough that he won't even eat his favorite crackers because it hurts when he bites down, poor baby. He ate dinner and then we watched "Jungle Book" while he played on the couch. All I got to do was make sure he didn't take a header off the couch and wipe up drool off the leather upholstery. Sheesh...

ETA: I also have the song "Bare Necessities" stuck in my brain...

No comments: