Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today


Started out as usual. Showered, ran to get coffee and went to Sarah's for my babysitting stint with Mr. Cash. He was a little fussy today. He appeared to be out of sorts, not wanting to eat much, drink his bottle let alone sleep either. And that is weird since both Sarah and Nate said he has been having some difficulty sleeping the last couple of nights. His forehead and hands seemed a bit warmer than usual. I hope he isn't coming down with anything. Here is one of my all time favorite photos of Steve and Cash.

I have the next couple of days off from babysitting so I am going to meet some friends for lunch and then head out to Independence to the scrapbook store there.

My afternoon turned kind of blue for me. I have been thinking an awful lot about Steve. I miss him so much...

ETA: This is what I think my sleeping problem is caused by. Here it is 3AM and though I went to bed late I am wide awake now.

No comments: