Friday, April 10, 2009

The two hardest days...

Of my life were April 1st, the day I lost my dear Steven and April 7th, the day we laid him to rest next to his dad. Steve was a wonderful husband, dad, son, brother and grandpa. Most of you know how he died, doing what he loved best, flying. I still can not put into words how this feels. Surreal, a bad dream and any other that would fit is what comes to mind right now. How am I going to make it without him, I do not know. Right now Lisa and Sarah are making sure I am never alone. They make sure they are here or one of my many "dear" friends come and stay with me. They don't know how much this means to me. Though I struggle with wanting some alone time, I know that is not wise right now. This is so difficult to write as of this moment but I need to do it. I miss him so much...

1 comment:

tracierabago said...

I love you, Mary Lou.

I think about you...EVERYDAY.

I am here for you whenever you need me...I want to give you a great big hug and bring you a coffee.

Are you ready for me?