Saturday, April 18, 2009

One day at a time.

While life goes on about me at what seems like supersonic speed I take it one day at a time. I gave my first class yesterday since Steve's passing. It was strange. I turned my phone volume down as I always do so that when my phone rang it wouldn't interrupt my class. All the while thinking that if he calls me it will have to wait till class is over to take care of what ever it is he needs. It was an instant thought and then the realization hit me, he wasn't going to do that anymore. I know I will have moments like this for a long time but they are still hard to deal with. I stayed to work on my next months classes and I found out there are still ladies that had not heard about Steve. So the condolences continue and tears still flow like crazy...

1 comment:

angie said...

MaryLou, Sorry about Lucille's passing, but I'm sure she's much happier where she is now. Thinking about you,
love,
Angie