Thursday, April 16, 2009

The many steps...

This isn't about the grief. It is about getting on with your life. For the last week I have kind of walked around in a fog. Existing, is what I would call it but yesterday I had to be yanked back into reality. My taxes were due and I hadn't finished printing them, let alone figure out how I was going to pay them. So by the time I did that and figured out what I could afford short term it was after ten last night and I found myself driving to the post office shortly after that. My company for the night was my dear friend Mary so she was yanked into my reality and went along for the ride. The FAA has been calling for various reasons. They now want Steve's log books and on advice from a couple of his friends I have contacted an attorney. I need to make sure that whatever they do it will not jeopardize his life insurance. Now I need to get some bills paid, this is not going to be fun...

No comments: