Friday, December 5, 2008

Faith shaken...

It takes a lot to do that to me but it happened this week. My dear sweet friend Julie's husband Nathan has found himself without a job come the end of the month. He had been working in California, Willow Glen specifically, at the Willow Glen Baptist Church as the youth pastor. Things took a nasty turn I would say about a year ago and since then the pastor of the church has been trying to find ways to get Nathan to quit or to get the board to fire him. He was finally successful. The details I am not privy to devulge but suffice it to say what the board and pastor of that church did was not treat Julie and Nathan very Christian like. It shakes your faith in the "good" Christians of the world when people do this. It makes you want to lash out at these "good" people, but as I have been taught it its not my place to judge for that will come when they reach the pearly gates...

No comments: