Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day...


I don't know what we are going to do when Lisa and Buck buy their first home as they have the biggest one for having our Thanksgiving family feast. Again, they hosted dinner at their home. It was a different crowd than last year. Replacing my brother-in-law Michael, his wife Chris, son Jesse and his girlfriend Nicole were my other brother-in-law Craig and his wife Lisa. My dear mother-in-law Norma was with us again. I hope the rest of the family doesn't mind that we sometimes "hog" her company. Christmas is going to be tight in our house as I believe we have the smallest place after Sarah and Nate, and theirs is an apartment. I don't know how my mother-in-law is going to do Christmas this year. We have two new additions, Stuart and Cash with all their baby paraphnalia. Norma may have to move furniture out of her house to fit the family. :)
ETA: This is my latest photo of my sleeping grandson. Isn't he just the cutest little guy???

No comments: