Monday, November 3, 2008

Scolded again...


Sarah has fired me from taking pictures of her. She totally hated the picture that I posted yesterday. I think she looks beautiful but she disagrees. I remember feeling the same way when I was pregnant with both of the girls but I forgot about it. So I found another that I liked and I am posting it. She hasn't seen this one either and probably won't like it but tough. Besides I didn't take this one, this is one that was taken at Lisa's wedding by Kristi.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

aside from the, 'if you don't point that camera somewhere else (and i mean NOW) i'm going to rip it out of your hands and beat you with it' look i have on my face...i guess it's not SO bad. :]

Punkscrapper said...

I think its lovely and Sarah needs to SHOOSH.

Sarah said...

julie - quit sucking up! :)

Mary Lou said...

I love you Julie!!