Tuesday, November 4, 2008

55, now what??

I remember when Lisa's grandpa Arlo hit the "double nickels" as he called them. At the time it seemed old but not much, he was my father-in-law at the time, and so it didn't really phase me. Now that I have hit fifty-five it seems unreal. I, now have a married daughter which added a son to my family. Sarah is getting married next July which will add another son to our family. Well, Steve did want sons but I think he wanted them so he could give them piggy back rides and tractor rides. These sons are way too big for that. :)
ETA: I just plugged in my new hard drive for my computer. 750G, whoo..hoo... Steve asked what I wanted for my birthday and I told him an external hard drive for my computer or diamond earrings. I was pretty sure the hard drive was a shoo in....

No comments: