Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Grandma...

Steve and I spent a couple of hours visiting Sarah, Cash and Nate in the hospital earlier this afternoon. We met Nate's mom, Mary and his nieces Darlene and Dakota in the lobby so we rode up in the elevator together. It was the first time Steve had met any of Nates family. I met Nate's brother and his girlfriend Heather yesterday. I spent a good part of the time when we were there holding my sleeping grandson. I am guessing Sarah had plenty of company today. As we were leaving Nate's friend Lee was arriving with his wife and son. Grandma Norma stopped by here to get room and location information before going to visit and I had just received a phone call saying that my friend Camille had just seen Cash and she said he was beautiful. I know...

No comments: