Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New microwave and other electronics...

Sometimes all things electronic I think are out to get me. My initial initiation to my new microwave was pretty easy thanks to Nate. But as of late I am still trying to figure out how not to overcook and dry out my food. I had the other microwave with the dial for so long that it is hard for me to remember that this new one definitely cooks and heats foods faster, like in half the time faster. Now my fairly new Blue-Ray DVD player is shooting out movies at random times. I know it wasn't me hitting the buttons by accident as I wasn't even in the room. The computer in Steve's office has decided to shut itself off at a whim and the battery back up in said office went nuts the other day. High pitched and piercing noises are not fun. I shut everything off but now I can't access Quicken to pay bills. See, the electronic gods are messing with me. Damn.

No comments: