Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A week later...

The cough is still here but a lot better in terms of intensity. I still get tired pretty easily but that too has improved. I think Cash may have a new 'germ' he may be passing around but Sarah says no. "Mom! All little kids run around with their noses running. He is fine." She is probably right and it is just my 'grandma' genes kicking in.

I received a letter from my attorney yesterday that says the estate of the passenger in the plane crash is pursuing legal action against the carburetor manufacturer and wants to know if I want to join in the lawsuit. The opinion of the 'expert' they called in to look at the wreckage says he believes 'carb ice' to be the cause of the accident based on what he saw and on the statements of an eyewitness. My attorney isn't sure that this is the entire cause. I have questions and I will be calling him tomorrow to see what he thinks.

No comments: