Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day No. 7

And I don't feel much better. The cough is loosening up and my fever has finally gone away thank goodness. It looks like the cough is going to be around for awhile. I noticed Cash was sick a couple of weeks before I got it and he still is coughing. Great.

On the better news Buck took out the old stereo/surround system I had and put in my new one. The back speakers aren't hooked up yet but it sounds good. The old system still worked but the new television I got is what necessitated the change. Old and new technology didn't quite work together. The jury is still out on the DVD player as I have had to do everything (play and eject0 manually as my remote is not working. We thought the TV one would do the trick but it doesn't. We would probably have realized it if we had tried it last night but it was pretty late and the kids needed to get home. Hannah still needed to be taken out for her walk before bed time.

No comments: