Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Snow, snow and more snow...


As I sit here in front of Steve's computer I can look out the window and see the snow coming down. It makes me think of Steve. How much he and the girls would chant "Two feet, two feet" whenever it snowed. They loved playing in the snow together. Sledding down Hammer's hill, pulling an inner tube behind the three wheeler and building snowmen. Though one year Steve added breasts to the snow "person" which got big laughs from Sarah and Nick Schneider. Somewhere I know there are pictures of that snow 'woman'. Oh, how I miss my dear Steven.

ETA: It started to snow again and hard for quite awhile. Everything is so bright outside though usually at this time it is completely dark. I took this photo standing on my porch looking south.

No comments: