Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It read 11 degrees...

And the weatherman says another night in the teens tonight. Great. It will be warming up to around thirty by the end of the week. Yippee!!

On other news; Cash and I had our first broken glass incident this morning. It was a suspended magnet holder that I had gotten for Steve when the girls were little. I had always thought that the clear piece was made of plastic, I was wrong. So I managed to clean it up and run the sweeper to get the remainder of the tiny pieces while Cash watched. The vacuum didn't scare him either, which is good news for me. Means I can run it while he is playing or sleeping. The real weird thing about this is he has dropped it dozens of times and it never broke. One more time is all it took and it didn't matter that it was on the rug when it happened...

No comments: