Wednesday, December 30, 2009

He is the cutest...






I can't even begin to describe how much fun it is to be with Cash. He is sometimes fussy, cranky and just plain stinky but I still love him. Here are a few pictures I took at Christmas. The first picture was taken on the 26th at the "Fordyce" Christmas get together. The others were taken at my house Christmas morning/afternoon. There were a couple of times when the wrapping paper seemed to over take the whole room and Cash seemed to just disappear in it all. The plane he is riding on is an Elmo plane with a propeller that rotates and has lights. The engine sound is pretty accurate considering it is a toy. I just noticed when I loaded these pictures that I only took one picture of his mom, his dad in the background on a couple and no pictures of Aunt Lisa or Uncle Buck. Yep, I am a Grandma...

1 comment:

Punkscrapper said...

teehee, sooo cute! i can't believe how HUGE he is getting!