Friday, October 17, 2008

Week 36 or 37...


We have approximately four weeks till our grandchild is born. To say that we are getting anxious is an understatement. Sarah said she is in no hurry, that he needs to stay where he is until the fourteenth. I asked why, and got this response. "If he is born earlier than that he will mess with my budget. I get paid for the full month if he is born after that." Wow, as if this child will ever not mess with her budget. It is funny but I don't remember being that aware of how much my girls affected my budget but I know they did. This picture was taken at the coast a few weeks back by our friend Janet.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

to clarify (since i've had a bunch of idiots tell me you can't have kids and live on a budget, which is a LIE) Cash isn't on a budget - Nate and I are. If he comes tomorrow he's covered but mom and dad won't have any money for shampoo. and boston and saphira for sure won't have any new chew toys for christmas if he doesn't stay put. sheesh - don't doubt me and my budgeting prowess :]

Mary Lou said...

Who has told you that both can happen? They weren't being exactly honest or they don't know what they are talking about. No, Cash isn't the one that has a budget since he can't do the actual spending but believe me it creeps up on you without you even realizing. I am not saying it can't be done but it is damn hard.