Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sneak peek...



I have been sweating the fact that my card kits didn't come in time for class on the 17th. They finally got here yesterday. So ladies those of you who paid already can pick up your kits at Scrapbook Fever. I came home right after class last night and started working right away on the class samples for November. Here are just a couple of the cards we will be doing in class. The theme is Christmas cards and they are just gorgeous. The class will be on the 21st, so sign up as soon as you can on the first of the month as these kits go fast. I already have Decembers samples done, I just have to take photos and send them to Bud. I am not doing an extra class next month as I want some time to spend getting to know my grandchild when he makes his appearance. I will be teaching Karen Russell's Standing Album class in December and a chipboard book using Basic Grey's Eva line in January.

No comments: